New semester has started (Good Bye my summer vacations) accompanied by new subjects Mathematics, Philosophy of Education, Interior designing, Linguistics III, Literature III and Communications Skills. I was very happy to be back at college, and was so eager to learn something new. At the starting of the week we had our first class of Maths, and before starting of the lecture ... I was so excited like this:
(didn’t expect it to go like this) luckily we wrapped up our 1st exercise of Maths. Then we had our Literature class and we read our first short story 'The Story of an Hour' which I greatly enjoyed. The story is centering on a young married woman of the late nineteenth century as she reacts to a report that her husband has died in a train accident. There is more to the story than this and the ending is very tragic. In Communication Skill Class our teacher told us about blogging and asked us to make blogs so we can improve our writing skills and to share our articles and opinions with others.
Then we read introductory chapter in our Linguistics class. In Philosophy class we studied Definition and branches of Philosophy. Lastly we had Interior Designing class and we learned elements of designs including space, shape, texture, line etc. At the end of the week I really missed my summer vacations and wished they could last more longer :P
Then we read introductory chapter in our Linguistics class. In Philosophy class we studied Definition and branches of Philosophy. Lastly we had Interior Designing class and we learned elements of designs including space, shape, texture, line etc. At the end of the week I really missed my summer vacations and wished they could last more longer :P



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.